Sunday, May 8, 2011

If I did college again I would...

Okay, so I was thinking about this the other day. I have finished college and what would I have done if I got the chance to do it all again.

Okay so I graduated from BYUI which is a really cheap. So I wish I would have went there from the very beginning. I went to a community college to start and the costs was very similar.

Okay so I have recently learned about the potential of CLEP exams. These are exams administered by College Board. They cost about $80 to take and you can buy the review material for about $30. BYUI allows you to test out of a lot of general classes and a few upper level maths and business classes you can test out of. From what I understand this is very common across universities.

CLEP exams could have saved me a ton of money and time in college. Oh well, I'll get over it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/College_Level_Examination_Program

These tests can be taken at most testing centers at your local University or College.

No comments:

Post a Comment